The reference point for your arrow when nocking.
The nock point restricter is an essential component for your favorite sport. What is the purpose of the nock point restricter? The nock point restricter ensures that you nock your arrow in the right place on the string. This is important to get a good hit pattern. The nock point restricter is set based on the brace height of your bow. This way you make sure that it is positioned correctly. Due to the Teflon lining, the nock point restricter sits securely on your string without damaging it. If you can not set your nock point restricter yourself, always choose the option "bow ready to use" for a bow. Thus, this task is taken over by the expert team of BEARPAW.
What are the different sizes for? The thicker the string and the middle part of the string (center winding), the larger the nock point restricter must be selected.
- Nock point restricter S: The size "S" is suitable for all thin strings, e.g. our Whisper String.
- Nock point restricter M: Size "M" is suitable for thicker strings, such as Traditional Flight.
- Nock point restricter L: The size "L" is suitable for very thick strings, e.g. Endless String.
Product information at a glance:
- Material: Brass with Teflon lining.
- Colors & Sizes: Blue = S, Black = M, Red = L
- Pay attention to the matching accessories (checker & nocking point pliers)
You already own this product and have feedback for us? We look forward to your review!