A lot of bow and flexibility for little money!
What is special about our Twin bow? The Twin riser has been developed so that it can be used by right-handed and left-handed archers.
Our goal with the Hero series was to produce beautiful bows with powerful limbs in the lower price area, and offer them at the lowest prices possible. Our Hero line of Hero bows speak for themselves through their attractive wood combinations and the great performance of their flat shooting limbs. Hero risers are crafted from dark and smoky Actionwood, accentuated with contrasting maple and bubinga accent stripes that look great whether on your bow rack at home or out in the field shooting. Every bow in our Hero series can be shot off the shelf or you can use elevated arrow rests. The Hero Hunting recurve is a perfect combination of pleasing aesthetics and impressive performance.
Of course, all Hero bows can be shot with any commercial high-performance low-stretch bowstring. However - For the best performance from our Hero bows, we recommend that you use our Henry Bodnik Whisper Strings. Our Whisper strings increase arrow speed and help to keep your bows, "whisper quiet"!
With its length of 66 inches, the Hero Hunting recurve provides a smooth drawing experience - smooth all the way to even 32" draw lengths! Despite this bow's length, the powerful Hero limbs are impressive with their great performance. Our Hero bows prove that fast arrow speeds and flat trajectories are possible even in bows of this price range.
- Bow Length: 66 inches
- Draw Weight: 12 - 40 lbs in 4 lbs increments
- Riser Materials: Black actionwood with padouk and hard maple accent stripes
- Riser Weight: Approximately 810 grams (1,78 lbs)
- Limb Materials: Maple core with black fiberglass backing
- Limb Tip Overlays: Black G10
- Grip: Pistolgrip
- String: Whisper String (or any other high-performance string)
- Brace Height: 8 inches
- Standard Riser Accessories: Inserts for sight or bow quiver, stabilizer or fishing rod, and plunger button
- Guarantee: The bows are quaranteed against breaking or delaminating for a period of two (2) years.