The history of the Bearpaw Limb System
It all started in 2014 when Bearpaw Products achieved its first successes in the global archery market with the legendary 17 inch Mohawk riser. With increasing success and a large fan community behind it, the 13 inch riser of the future Mohawk Hunter was developed. With the new 13 inch Mohawk Hunter riser a short and therefore aggressive take down bow was developed with the AMO bow length of 56 | 58 inch. In order to create a system that will allow the archers to use the best Bearpaw riser with the widest variety of Bearpaw limbs, the challenges had to be overcome to design the contact surfaces of the limbs on the riser in such a way that the angle of attack guarantees uniform use. Another major goal was also to ensure that the draw weight of the limbs would always remain the same, even if the riser were changed again and again. The length of the BLS riser should therefore have no influence on the draw weight.
This was one of the most important steps towards the BEARPAW LIMBS SYSTEM: Everything must be perfectly combinable. We now offer more than 54 risers within the BLS, including the long-awaited BIG BEAR riser.
For us there is no such thing as THE archery.
For BEARPAW PRODUCTS archery means variety and different demands.
The purpose of the BLS is to reward diversity and to combine different demands. Become part of a new and revolutionary system and find your personal BLS bow:
- Bow Length: 60 inches
- Draw Weight: 20 - 60 lbs in 5 lbs increments
- Riser Materials:
- R. Ebony
- Desert Camo
- Mycarta / Desert Camo
- Desert Camo / Mycarta
- Forest Green
- Quilted Maple / Cocobolo
- Cobobolo / Quilted Maple
- Smoked oak
- Bubinga / Desert Camo
- Desert Camo / Bubinga
- Limb Materials: bamboo, stabil core, black glass with BEARPAW Powerglass
- Limbs edition: layer stabil core
- Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta
- Grip: Pistolgrip
- Bowstring: Whisper String (or any other high-performance string)
- Brace Height: 8 inches
- Quality: German Quality
- Guarantee: 30 Years Bodnik Bows & BEARPAW PRODUCTS Guarantee*
*You can assemble a BEARPAW riser with your desired Bodnik Bows limbs, as you wish. For BEARPAW PRODUCTS, archery means variety and different demands. The purpose of the BLS is to honor diversity and unite individual demands and ideas.
- BEARPAW PRODUCTS grants a 30-year guarantee for all risers of a complete bow of the BLS. Signs of wear and tear, damage caused by gross negligence or willful behavior are excluded from the guarantee.
- Bodnik Bows gives a 30-year guarantee for all limbs of the BLS. This applies to breaks, cracks, and delamination. Signs of wear and tear, damage caused by grossly negligent or intentional behavior or twisted limbs are excluded from the guarantee.
- The guarantee is provided through replacement or repair.
- The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply regardless of it.
Take a look at BLS warranty details here.
Picture may differ from original product.