30356 Take Down Mohawk Hunter Hybrid Bubinga 58 Inch RH - 20 lbs - Black
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The already famous Mohawk series of Bodnik Bows are legendary around the world of archery and bow hunting! The shape of the hybrid version offering the perfect bow shape. It offers the best balance of power, accuracy and optimized shooting characteristics. The bowyers at Bearpaw Products have developed the hybrid limbs for more than a year and have an incredibly special bow as the end result.
The Mohawk Hybrid is 100% designed, developed and produced at Bodnik Bows. The riser of the Mohawk is a stylish combination of Bubinga and Maple. The limbs are bamboo and high performance BEARPAW Powerglass.
The Mohawk Hybrid impresses archers and bow hunters around the whole world!
• Bow Length: 58 inches
• Draw Weight: 20 - 55 lbs in 5 lbs increments
• Riser Materials: Bubinga with hard maple and mycarta accent stripes
• Limb Materials: bamboo, stabil core with olive veneer or black glass and BEARPAW Powerglass
• Limbs edition: layer stabil core
• Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta
• Grip: Pistolgrip
• Bowstring: Whisper String (or any other high-performance string)
• Brace Height: 8 inches
• Quality: German Quality
• Guarantee: 30 Years Bodnik Bows Guarantee*
• Storage: The bow may be stored in the strung position
Every Bodnik Bow is hand crafted by the highly trained professional bowyers of Bodnik Bows. Bearpaw Products is the exclusive partner of Bodnik Bows. *Warranty conditions: For all BODNIK BOWS bows, BEARPAW grants a 30-year warranty on fractures, cracks and delaminations. Excluded from the warranty are signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence or intentional behaviour or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.
Picture may differ from original product.