These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
All our spruce arrows are manufactured in meticulous craftsmanship in our Bearpaw manufactory. guarantee the best quality we use only... more
All our spruce arrows are manufactured in meticulous craftsmanship in our Bearpaw manufactory.
guarantee the best quality we use only our premium quality Bearpaw spruce shafts to produce our standard spruce arrows.
- Shaft: Spruce
- Diameter: 5/16 inch
- Spine 5/16: 35 – 40 lbs, 40+ lbs
- Length: 32 inch
- Feathers: 4 inch Shield (yellow, yellow, barred white/black) right wound
- Point: Tapered Steel Point 3 D 100 grs
- Nock: Traditional Nock white
- Extras: hand made Cresting
- Finish: stained ebony and lacquered