44451 Custom Arrow Spruce Deluxe 11/32
|AMO arrow length:|
|Color Traditional Nock 11/32:|
|Choose feather form & length:|
|Feather color 1:|
|Feather color 2:|
|Feather color 3:|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
These premium Bearpaw Deluxe Custom Arrows are hand made one at a time in our arrow manufacturing facility by skilled arrow makers with the greatest attention to detail. The heart and soul of these top of the line arrows are our high-quality select Bearpaw spruce wood shafts.
Bearpaw Deluxe custom arrows offer you many more options to choose from. You control your arrow build by selecting the spine values, feather length, feather colors, nock colors, and special arrow cresting wraps according to your taste. In addition, in the sub-menu, you can choose from an assortment of points to ensure you end up with consistent flying arrows and pinpoint accuracy.
For the best possible performance, each batch of these arrows are spine matched to within 5 lbs and weight matched to within 15 grs. (1 gram)
- Diameter: 11/32” Spruce Wood Shafting
- Spine Weights: -40 - 70+ lbs
- Points: Your Choice of Bearpaw Points 11/32”
- Feather Length: 3”, 4” or 5”
- Feather Shape: Shield or Parabolic
- Feather Pattern: Solid “monochrome”, Barred or Zebra patterns
- Nocks: Bearpaw Traditional Nocks
- Cresting: Bearpaw Cresting Wraps
- Production time: Approximately 2 weeks
Need help choosing the correct spine for your wood shafting? We are happy to assist you! To access Henry Bodnik's compehensive spine chart for wood shafting please click on the button below.
Spine chart for wooden shafts
Picture may differ from original product.